Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How did you all do for V-Day???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am very happy with my gift... I know most here aren't fans of this guy, but I have been for years... I could never see myself dropping the cash on this card back in the day when it was liquid hot, and SUPER expensive...even it being my dream card and all... but she really outdid herself this year... she has now got me hooked on PCing BGS and PSA cards of my favorite players... here we go:

[Image: MOSS_zpscf456de6.jpg]
That's sick. Always been a big fan of Moss. Congrats!
My wife bought me 3 blasters, which I was happy about. 2 contained autographs. And the baseball blaster of 2012 Bowman Chrome included an Orange Refractor #'d/25 which was a 1:700 pack odds pull. Was a good day.
I love the Moss. Always liked the guy as a player
(02-15-2013, 01:35 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]My wife bought me 3 blasters, which I was happy about. 2 contained autographs. And the baseball blaster of 2012 Bowman Chrome included an Orange Refractor #'d/25 which was a 1:700 pack odds pull. Was a good day.
you cleaned up... awesome...
I did very well
(02-15-2013, 02:29 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]I did very well
Chad, post em...Smile
i didnt get squat, perhaps the whole being single thing isnt as good as i thought.
(02-15-2013, 02:32 PM)mrdub Wrote: [ -> ]i didnt get squat, perhaps the whole being single thing isnt as good as i thought.
hey single has its privledges...Smile
You did great. I was hoping for cards but got a box of chocolates. My birthday is in a couple weeks so maybe then I'll get some cards.
Pages: 1 2 3