Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Packers....down a CB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Packers release Charles Woodson...

They better go get Revis or Someone of that nature.
Draft some skill players and stop drafting OL and LBs.

SMH

Well, that's sad news.
I agree... he will be missed... they are insane if you ask me... Revis is NOT the answer...
He's old and injury prone. It was the smart move for them to make IMO.
Maybe they'll try to re-sign him on the cheap. Or....maybe this signals that ol' Teddy's gonna make a run at Steven Jackson. Which would be sweet!
(02-15-2013, 01:30 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they'll try to re-sign him on the cheap. Or....maybe this signals that ol' Teddy's gonna make a run at Steven Jackson. Which would be sweet!
Packers with a run game is something truly terrifying for the rest of the league.
Sad to see him go. He's my favorite recent Packers defensive guy, just behind Reggie White. So, Driver retired, Woodson released, and Jennings probably lost to free agency. Will be quite a different team from last year.
Aqib Talib is a free agent. They can surely go after him. GB should draft Eddie Lacy at RB. Then they need to build a line cause Rodgers gets hit/sacked toooooooo much.

(02-15-2013, 10:40 PM)child_please Wrote: [ -> ]Aqib Talib is a free agent. They can surely go after him. GB should draft Eddie Lacy at RB. Then they need to build a line cause Rodgers gets hit/sacked toooooooo much.
If pats don't resign talib or franchise him ill be surprised, he too priority in my mind, even more than welker.
(02-15-2013, 10:51 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: [ -> ]If pats don't resign talib or franchise him ill be surprised, he too priority in my mind, even more than welker.

Rumor was going around that NE would only offer Talib a 1 year contract because he didnt show a good work ethic. They called it the "make-good contract"

Bill knows best. He is the best coach in the league. He will draft someone or possibly make a trade for Revis. Revis doesn't deserve to be in that Jets turmoil. Welker can be replaced......by Tavon Wilson.

Personally, I would have released Welker after last year when he dropped that pass in the Super Bowl. Thats just me though
Pages: 1 2