Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Made our new Joey Votto Banner - Opinions are welcomed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I get enough interest, I may be opened to start making banners. Just depends on the amount of work. If I make one, I want it to look good - This one was quite a bit of work.

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Image resized.
That's really sweet! If you're so inclined, I'd be glad to shoot you some reds cards for a Verlander/Cabrera/Stanton banner. (I like my current sig, but since I'm not actively/aggressively collecting Maybin at the moment, I'd be interested in updating my sig).

-One note (and I'm not 100% on this) is that Beckett suggests (requires?) maximum sizes. Yours might be a touch on the large side, which isn't a big deal if it's just yours. If you do a bunch of them though, they might start cracking down (which could lead to some unhappy campers).
That's cool I need to figure out how to do that someday
if you use photoshop just goto (top menu) image - image size then you can resize the photo to either pixel(default) or(i recommend) percentage,i'd say 60 - 50% would be a good size maybe a little smaller, u can play around and see what you like
That's pretty sweet. I love the effect that was used. Nice.
Thanks for all the replies - Here was one I was working on before I finished the Votto.

[Image: KenGriffeyJrBanner2.jpg]
agreed way too big
Very nice, but quite large.