Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Chrome 3 wal-mart hanger packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing of incredible note here. The hanger packs for $6 or so each.

[Image: IMG_zps28206a4c.jpg]

Other than that my other oranges were Craig Kimbrel, Adron Chambers, Pablo Sandoval, Xavier Avery, Austin Romine, Zack Greinke and Asdrubal Cabrera

Die Cut- Curtis Granderson

Xfractor- Kyle Blanks

Regular refractors- Michael Bourn, Edwin Encarnacion and a dog-eared Jimmy Rollins

Everything FT here.
(02-12-2013, 07:47 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing of incredible note here. The hanger packs for $6 or so each.

[Image: IMG_zps28206a4c.jpg]

Other than that my other oranges were Craig Kimbrel, Adron Chambers, Pablo Sandoval, Xavier Avery, Austin Romine, Zack Greinke and Asdrubal Cabrera

Die Cut- Curtis Granderson

Xfractor- Kyle Blanks

Regular refractors- Michael Bourn, Edwin Encarnacion and a dog-eared Jimmy Rollins

Everything FT here.
I know a guy who'd be ALL OVER that Bryce ... this guy with the thumbs! (points to self) ... PM sent!
That Harper was worth the price of the hanger pack alone! Do I sense someone getting back into baseball?
(02-12-2013, 08:00 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That Harper was worth the price of the hanger pack alone! Do I sense someone getting back into baseball?
I think I will dibble and dabble until Bowman comes out. I can't full-fledge back into baseball but...I cracked a $50 hobby box of Bowman Chrome and it....dragged me back in. Then, I mean, for $6 per hanger pack it is worth the chance. I cant wait for Bowman and Bowman Platinum to come out this yr. Perhaps even grab a box or two of A&G and/or GQ too.
Al Pacino said it best: "I try to get out.... and they pull me back in!" I hear ya, though, when the price is right....
I pulled that Harper too. I don't collect him but it's tough to part with it.
(02-13-2013, 11:47 AM)minitracer Wrote: [ -> ]I pulled that Harper too. I don't collect him but it's tough to part with it.
It's not that tough to part with, Kevin ... don't talk him out of it! LOL
LoL Hope mine sells Monday at the show I'm doing!
Wow, nice hits.
Really nice hits. I wish the Walmarts in Puerto Rico would have baseball cards.
Pages: 1 2