Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Contenders on-card error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
went through my 1st box break of contenders and i pulled a t.j. graham auto... card#231 and its supposed to be an oncard auto.. but this one is a sticker. needless to say the box "guarentees" 2 on-cards but i only got 1 technically.

any thoughts?

[Image: 2013-02-12_19-21-33_895_zpsa94b8e81.jpg]
I got one too. As far as I can tell, they didn't want to have too many redemptions so they put stickers on some of what were supposed to be on-card autos
(02-12-2013, 07:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I got one too. As far as I can tell, they didn't want to have too many redemptions so they put stickers on some of what were supposed to be on-card autos
i was thinking that.. stinks that its that one cause im a bills fan!
Yeah the Graham was suppose to be an on-card auto, but by the looks of what Panini has said they struggled to get a lot of the on cards autoed so they stuck sticker autos on a lot of these cards to cut down the amount of redemptions. I guess they figure it is the less of the two evils!

They have mentioned on their blog I think it was that the players that do not have the white space at the bottom (like the Graham) are all suppose to be on-card.
My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

[Image: 001_zpse4dfb308.jpg]
(02-12-2013, 08:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

That looks terrible. Id be unhappy
(02-12-2013, 08:19 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]My Michael Egnew is the same way. Plus his autograph is cut off, so much for a SP Variation.

That really is a terrible and should have never gotten past Quality Control.
Panini at their finest I tell you.
Gotta love Panini and their BS practices...
This is why think they should get rid of all guarantees on boxes. We never get what we expect. So frustrating.
Pages: 1 2