Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone trying to put together the Kobe Anthology Set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask if any of you guys are trying to put together the Kobe Anthology Set? I busted 2 cases of Totally Certified and have a lot of them... 70 of the 200, with several dupes. Think I may try for it, would be a fun project!
I have 75 no dups if you wanna buy some.
I've been going for it too. Seems like some of them are much more common than others.
(02-12-2013, 01:01 PM)Jukeyou Wrote: [ -> ]I have 75 no dups if you wanna buy some.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'll try to get as much put together through trades before I start buying... Since it's not a high priority project.
(02-12-2013, 01:06 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been going for it too. Seems like some of them are much more common than others.
Yeah, seems that way, and also, as new product comes out, new numbers are available.
I am trying to put it together. I am probably about half way there. Hit me with a list of your haves and dupes. I will do the same, I am trying to trade one for one as much as possible.
anyone going after the set, check my org, i have some for trade.
(02-12-2013, 02:05 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to put it together. I am probably about half way there. Hit me with a list of your haves and dupes. I will do the same, I am trying to trade one for one as much as possible.
I have a friend who is putting the set together and they are further along than I... I'll check their dupes and see if they have any that I need.
(02-12-2013, 02:48 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]anyone going after the set, check my org, i have some for trade.
Thanks, I'll get back to you once I check which I need.