Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: happy pitchers and catchers!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
baseball's back ladies and gentleman!! love it!
The first sign of spring for sure (ignoring the two feet of snow blanketing Fenway)!

Scott
*looks at the blizzard roaring outside* no its not Tongue
Thank goodness!!!

I have been waiting for this day since the Broncos lost to the Ravens a few weeks ago. Well, at least with the Astros around the Rockies wont be the worst team in the NL...oh crap...well, bottom feeding it is!!
Pitchers and catchers please report... The 5 best words of the year, right up until that first pitch. I can't wait until Opening Day!
Agreed - getting soo excited again! Hope my BoSox get everything figured out! Gotta hit up the Royals for opening weekend I think....
So excited!
Spring Training makes me think of warm weather and green grass. I guess I'll get back to shoveling now. :/
(02-11-2013, 04:26 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: [ -> ]Pitchers and catchers please report... The 5 best words of the year, right up until that first pitch. I can't wait until Opening Day!
More like "Pitchers and catchers, get your a$$es here now, or I'll start fining you until you bleed!" :-)