Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: the suspense of redemptions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG!!!!!!! My Redemption replacement is "being pulled and shipped" as of yesterday. So It'll be shipped in like a month! Tongue I can't wait to see what they're giving me...hopefully it's good!
Maybe, or it could be sitting in your mailbox today. I find that they actually get the cards out faster than they update the site simetimes. I checked my redemptions the day before they arrived, and they still said Athlete Committed to Sign or whatever, and both cards were in the next day's mail.
a week later, still no card and still says they're pulling it. IT BETTER BE AMAZING! That being said...there's been some HORROR stories on the football forums about replacements...so I'm scared!
what company is it coming from?
(02-13-2013, 08:19 PM)mrdub Wrote: [ -> ]what company is it coming from?
UD
Good luck Justin I'm waiting on a replacement too...seguin hall dual patch auto replacement. I expect no less than a Lemieux auto patch....lol I know I aim high...lol
(02-14-2013, 09:00 AM)705-janveaux Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck Justin I'm waiting on a replacement too...seguin hall dual patch auto replacement. I expect no less than a Lemieux auto patch....lol I know I aim high...lol
it's ok I requested a Howe lol
20 days after being marked "fulfilled" still no card...should I be worried yet?
No, just ask your mail man if he enjoyed his hockey card and who was it. Smile