Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Prizm 2 box retail break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 boxes just arrived, about to bust them, will update hits soon [Image: 3E8FFA1F-7696-4426-B47C-44A5F196DD44-805...ac9a4d.jpg]
Ok that was good fun, some nice cards I think lol, alittle disappointed that I didn't even get 1 auto or a damian lillard ! Not even a common damn it,
Hits where:
Green prizm refractors
Jared Cunningham
Dirk nowitzki
Andre Drummond
Chris Paul ( my fav card )
Quincy miller
Miles plumlee
Jimmy butler

Team USA
Deron Williams

Finalists
Scottie pippen
Dirk nowitzki

Downtown bound
Joe Johnson
Deron Williams

And a nice kobe and derrick rose
[Image: D0631A78-6470-463B-86EC-9919ACC144B9-805...318385.jpg]
You didn't get single auto?? There should be 2!! I would be calling Panini tomorrow and bringing the noise!
I was shocked to be honest, not a single auto, not a single lillard
Hey I was wondering, the hobby boxes have Prizm autos #ed /25 are there Green Prizm Autos? Nice pull on the Paul and the others. I have seen other posts where people didnt pull autos out of there Retail boxes. I don't think your guaranteed autos in retail boxes. The Hobby boxes say 2 autographs per box on the front of the box.
no guarantee autos in retail is right. no green Autos since there are no gold autos.
Love the jordans !!!
Any interest in selling the drummond?
I didn't realize that those were retail boxes. Although I would've thought there would still be one auto in there. I see people posting here that they pulled autos out of retail packs. Either way you still did well ok on the inserts. Ironically I bought a box and didn't pull a single green.
(02-18-2013, 05:03 AM)ndevoy Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realize that those were retail boxes. Although I would've thought there would still be one auto in there. I see people posting here that they pulled autos out of retail packs. Either way you still did well ok on the inserts. Ironically I bought a box and didn't pull a single green.
Yeah there is a lot inconsistency in the boxes
(02-17-2013, 06:31 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Love the jordans !!!
Thankyou
(02-17-2013, 08:26 PM)Stackfan Wrote: [ -> ]Any interest in selling the drummond?
Possibly, how much would you pay including postage ?? Postage cost is $24 for registered post from Australia