Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My darvish & profar PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just got my first darvish auto in the mail today(kinda) and traded for some color and a sp at a card show this weekend so decided to show off my humble collection of both darvish and profar Smile
[Image: profar32_zpse6383bba.jpg]
Redemption came in today, got it for a good price(considering, still most ive spent on an auto more less a redemption x( )

[Image: profar33_zpsb5f8af47.jpg]

at the card show i traded for the left hand throwing SP, blue topps ref. the green bowman ref. and the future stars '87 mini(been looking for that for awhile)

[Image: profar34_zpse910bdd2.jpg]

[Image: profar35_zps1d2a15df.jpg]

started my collection of profar in ''10 when i pulled the elite auto -sweeet- until the darvish redemption the profar chrome auto was the most i ever spent on an auto.

thanks for checking my collection Smile if you have anything i dont im always down for trading Wink

You should check into some darvish Japanese cards. I have a few and they are pretty cool. Nice stuff and good luck.
thanks, actually i have one, and im not sure why i havent added it to my collection yet lmao -d'oh-
Very nice!

Mike
Nice stuff on both! I think Profar has a great upside and potential from spring traing on!
Very nice collection. Can't wait to see Profar play this year.
Amazing collection! Ive been thinking of starting a Profar PC myself
I started my Profar collection at the Houston Tristar show last month. Found a bunch of his stuff but had to pass on several as they were just too rich for my pocketbook.
(02-05-2013, 11:38 AM)benner73 Wrote: [ -> ]I started my Profar collection at the Houston Tristar show last month. Found a bunch of his stuff but had to pass on several as they were just too rich for my pocketbook.
yeah unfortunately(or fortunately depending on view lol ) his stuff has jumped more and more each year, everytime i think itll start to level off it keeps jumping. glad i bought the chrome auto when i did, at the time it was hard to spend that kind of money on a base auto but now they're going for twice that X( .
FYI--I have the same Darvish redemption--called Monday 2/4 and they said cards just went out for signing and don't have a eta on return yet
Pages: 1 2