Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Prestige 1 1/2 box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My collecting goal for 2013 is to buy singles and crack less wax. I was itching to crack some today. I ended up picking up some singles(more on that in a different post) but I also broke some more of this product(yeap, glutton for punishment).

[Image: IMG_zps09fa77ee.jpg]

[Image: 020213PrestigeBreak_zpsae5b61f8.jpg]

Other rookies: Chandler Parsons, Jimmer, Austin Rivers, Andre Drummond, Dion Waiters, Jared Sullinger,

Game-Used- True Colors OJ Mayo

This was not the greatest of breaks for me.
Did you add the stuff to your ORG yet? I think I need the Wall and maybe some of the RCs.
(02-02-2013, 11:09 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you add the stuff to your ORG yet? I think I need the Wall and maybe some of the RCs.
One of my bad traits, man. Quick to post pictures, extremely slow to add to my org.
Sir, don't know if we've ever met before, but I would be interested in your Nikola auto (USC guy), Mayo jersey, Jimmer bonus shots and the LeBron-Wade insert.

Check my feedback, I am an excellent trader. Or so I'm told.
(02-04-2013, 07:53 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, don't know if we've ever met before, but I would be interested in your Nikola auto (USC guy), Mayo jersey, Jimmer bonus shots and the LeBron-Wade insert.

Check my feedback, I am an excellent trader. Or so I'm told.
For sure man. I will set those four aside for you.
(02-04-2013, 08:12 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]For sure man. I will set those four aside for you.
You are so kind! Maybe we could work up a trade someday, as long as you promise you are a reliable trader!
Not bad