Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Famous Fabrics Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed several Famous Fabrics cards graded online. My question is that since these cards have "fabrics" in the card, are they legit and trusted? I know they do not have pictures on them of the player the fabric is for (which doesnt bother me) but are the actual pieces legit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think the fabric is real, but the value of the product is only as good as the name behind the product. And since these cards are unlicensed then there is always going to be a limited market.
(02-02-2013, 11:05 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the fabric is real, but the value of the product is only as good as the name behind the product. And since these cards are unlicensed then there is always going to be a limited market.
So the fabric is actually worn by the player?
Theyre made by itg, which has been big in hockey for years. They may not have the rep in other sprts yet, but theyre legit
(02-02-2013, 11:48 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Theyre made by itg, which has been big in hockey for years. They may not have the rep in other sprts yet, but theyre legit
Perfect. Thank you. I know there are some "1 of 1's" floating around the internet that claim to be legit but everyone says stay away from them. Just didnt know for sure. The card in question is graded by BGS so I assumed they wouldnt grade a card that wasn't produced by a major/respectable company. Did not know for sure. Thanks for all the help.
Ya i believe the famous fabrics are legit, its the NSA stuff that you want to avoid.
Here's mine, because of the uncertainty around the authenticity of these cards I got this one for quite cheap on the 'Bay. Despite not having a picture of Rodman on it I liked it because of the relatively large piece of jersey

[Image: 2010famfabf.JPG]