Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 prizm football gold/red
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know how often a gold or red die cut card is coming out of 2012 prizm football?

my lcs had random boxes (because their allocation got cut big time...they had to scrape around for boxes on the secondary market). so i busted 3 boxes and got the following:

photo prizmredlot_zps303aed9c.jpg
3 red die cuts...one in each box
 photo prizmgoldlot_zps5d97f199.jpg
3 gold prizms...one in each box
 photo celekauto25_zps20b88f5d.jpg
a celek auto, numbered to 25...
and......

photo andrewluckautoprizm_zps4d42ee4f.jpg

an andrew luck prizm (refractor) auto!! supposedly numbered to 99...but a redemption.
all cards will be up for sale on the bay in a few days.
but i was still wondering how often a gold or red die cut comes out...
HOLY SH*&!!!!!!!!!! The red die cuts are one a box but the gold cards are supposed to be 1 per case as I understand it. I got one in the box I ripped and that is what the LCS owner told me. That is an amazing rip!!! Looks like the Tuck is also a prizm!

Congrats on the boxes, oh yeah, and on that Luck guy. I hear he is really popular for some reason! :p
Nice Break. The red are one per box and from what I was told the gold are 2-3 ish per case. I opened and saw a total of about 6 boxes opened and saw 2 golds.
thanks for the info...so it's sounding like it's about the same as the basketball...

(02-02-2013, 04:27 AM)ndevoy Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY SH*&!!!!!!!!!! The red die cuts are one a box but the gold cards are supposed to be 1 per case as I understand it. I got one in the box I ripped and that is what the LCS owner told me. That is an amazing rip!!! Looks like the Tuck is also a prizm!

Congrats on the boxes, oh yeah, and on that Luck guy. I hear he is really popular for some reason! :p
(02-02-2013, 12:52 PM)spitjean Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Break. The red are one per box and from what I was told the gold are 2-3 ish per case. I opened and saw a total of about 6 boxes opened and saw 2 golds.
Great Breaks! The reds look real nice! Golds are numbered to 10! Great hit on the Luck!
I'd buy that Turbin before it hits the bay if you're interested.. PM me or post here and I can PM a price
I love the tuck - lmk if you want to trade it. thanks
PS - congrats on the Luck! After dealing with Panini lately, I hope you get it before he retires. Smile
Um holy crap! You got very very lucky!