Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My attempt at starting a baseball prospect auto pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Early, but this is what I have so far
http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/...ospecting/
Very nice mix of prospect autos
Gotta know when to hold em...and when to fold em. Hopefully that's part of the fun for you. I enjoy collecting prospects because it makes me follow baseball at a different level.
(02-01-2013, 10:13 PM)uvaspina Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta know when to hold em...and when to fold em. Hopefully that's part of the fun for you. I enjoy collecting prospects because it makes me follow baseball at a different level.
That is my whole reason fo this project. I follow mlb and college. Heres a reason to do more with the minors
My advice on prospecting would to not sink too much into low dollar autographs, save the money you may spend on 10 commons and pick up a more solid prospect autograph. You do have a good start and its so hard to predict who is going to pan out. I surf MILB.com and check stats of all chrome prospects before I attempt to buy. But I too started prospecting recently.
Nice start! Like alot of people on here I collect prospect autos as well. I am kinda a go to person at one of the shops i frequent. I have probably about 50 of the 100 prospects for 2013 but I have also collected USA autos from Upperdeck and Topps. I also recently traded a Starling Marte auto for a Stephen Drew auto. Prospects are a great way to be in to the game especially using MILB!
Looking pretty nice!
Thanks guys! 10 new adds today