Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Received my Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just received my replacement card today from Upper Deck.

A couple of months ago I posted the Jordan card that I pulled from a box purchased. A person noticed a spot on the card's yellow background. Once the spot was noticed, I just couldn't look at the card without seeing it glaring at me. I decided to call Upper Deck about it, and they offered to exchange it for me. Although I'm satisfied with the replacement, I think the coloring and autograph of the first card looked better. What do you think? I'm posting both...Yellow & Orange card was exchanged for the Orange & Purple.
[Image: img315_zps163a1556.jpg]
[Image: img315a_zps08ec2a08.jpg]
Love the purple...selling?
(02-01-2013, 10:07 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the purple...selling?
Not for sale or trade, pc card. I'm going to submit it to Beckett.

You are a MILLION times more brave than I am ... I never would have sent it anywhere, much less to Upper Deck!

But I'm glad it worked out for you.
I personally like the purple better, but regardless the new card is nice! Good that they exchanged it for you.
I like it! I think you did great. Looks like it should grade well too.
I prefer the yellow/orange card. The autograph jumps off the card and is very vibrant against that background.

But obviously if the small mark bothered you then you did the right thing exchanging it.
I prefer the purple all the way.
at this point, unless they returned the yellow/orange one to you too, you should be happy with the purple...it looks pretty clean...congrats on getting something back from ud