Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bubba Starling Redemption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just checked the site and saw that my Starling redemption was shipped. I haven't checked in a while(kinda forgot) but now I see that it has shipped. It has a tracking number but I entered it in usps and ups but there is no info available on both sites. I figured they ship through usps but I guess not. Does anyone know where I have to enter the tracking number? Thanks.
If the number starts with any letters id try fedex and ups as well.
(02-01-2013, 06:51 PM)shultsy24 Wrote: [ -> ]If the number starts with any letters id try fedex and ups as well.
Checked those, doesn't show any info.
Weird. All of my Topps redemptions have come USPS.
Still don't know where to track it. Emailed them but no answer of course.
A couple of my redemptions had tracking info but it wasn't valid until I finally received the redemption. Might be what's going on with yours.

As others mentioned I've only received redemptions via USPS.
I believe that is an internal sipping number so you can't actually track it. Not sure why they even put it there but it should only take a week or two. Anticipation is the worst haha.
Going to take about 15 days to get them. Tracking number doesn't mean it has even left their warehouse.
(02-11-2013, 02:00 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: [ -> ]Going to take about 15 days to get them. Tracking number doesn't mean it has even left their warehouse.
+1 they probably set a bunch of them up and it may take a week or so for them to ship the thing, which is when the # would become valid
I understand. But shouldn't it say electronic info received or something of that sort on usps?
Pages: 1 2