Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to buy! Have paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys i have loved ufc from day one but never got into the cards, but i am ready to start collecting mma now. have paypal, looking to start building a collection. My favorite fighter ever was Chuck Liddell, also like bones jones. Im just a fan of the sport in general, so im looking for ANy nice autos, and unique looking patches to get started off. Doesnt have to be high end at all just looking to build up a collection. Please post scans as they are a must, and let me know what you need for the card. Let me know guys, thanks!
Shultsy, take a look at my Org I have quite a list of UFC Cards including a few Chuck's Let me know what you are interested in and I can get you scans.
Hey there buddy, just checked and would love to see scans of both liddells and any multi colored swatches you have, any fighter. Just any nice multi colors or autos, i like to see cool patch cards and would be interested in any
(02-01-2013, 01:08 PM)shultsy24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i have loved ufc from day one but never got into the cards, but i am ready to start collecting mma now. have paypal, looking to start building a collection. My favorite fighter ever was Chuck Liddell, also like bones jones. Im just a fan of the sport in general, so im looking for ANy nice autos, and unique looking patches to get started off. Doesnt have to be high end at all just looking to build up a collection. Please post scans as they are a must, and let me know what you need for the card. Let me know guys, thanks!
Only have 1 Liddell, plain mat, here is the link to my bucket of what I have available MMA wise:

http://s1137.beta.photobucket.com/user/E...y/MMA%20FT

Thank you.

Jerry

Echo--Sent ya pm
i have 3 chucks in here and more. let me know. im selling cheap or trading

http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w87/thump17er/UFC/

I have a ton of UFC Cards from Autos to Memorabilia. Would be interested in selling or trading for baseball or football? PM if your interested.
You can check me, will provide scans of anything you like
sent pm.
he hasnt been on since april guys.
Pages: 1 2