Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Couldn't Wait Any Longer.......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been home all week recovering from surgery....bored out of my brains and chomping at the bit for my 2 boxes of hobby to arrive as I see all of the breaks being posted. Had promised myself NO MORE RETAIL but broke down and went to WalMart and picked up a $50 full box of retail. Figured I'd at least get some Blue paralles.....anyway here are the non- base I got (also 3 Chase Cards)...........

[Image: 1_zps1443a8fa.jpg]

[Image: 3_zps413e8400.jpg]

[Image: 2_zps03f8310a.jpg]

and my blue border stiffs........

[Image: 4_zps4791569f.jpg]

I am a very happy person right now....gotta go through base to see if any short prints (think there may be two). Everything but Phillies will be in org asap and available for sale or trade...well maybe not everything...LOL. Enjoy and thanks to all the others that post thier breaks here. I fully place the blame of today's spending on you.
Nice retail! Hope you get better soon!
Nice retail! Hope you get better soon!

Thanks...helped tie me over til tommorrow. Thanks for the well wishes....just a tune-up was needed
Yes, get well soon ... and PM sent!
Nice! I'm going to try and do a master set so any color you wanna trade give me a look.