Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: need tulo by the letter, 2007 w
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im still looking for that 2007 autograph by the letter, w of tulowitzkis.
I know how you feel. I HATE having to hunt down one freakin card... Good luck
I'm on the same boat with francoeur. I have "Jeff francoe_r Atlanta braves" I need the U. If I see you on other forums ill let you know.
Might help you to put what your looking for in the thread title instead of bumping paypal ready threads over and over... in case someone that has one passes over opening the thread
(01-31-2013, 10:19 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Might help you to put what your looking for in the thread title instead of bumping paypal ready threads over and over... in case someone that has one passes over opening the thread
thanks guys, if anyone finds one for me, theres a paypal bonus in it for ya, if i buy it.
does not include ebay auctions, im always checking it.
(02-01-2013, 09:18 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks guys, if anyone finds one for me, theres a paypal bonus in it for ya, if i buy it.
bump
(02-01-2013, 09:18 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks guys, if anyone finds one for me, theres a paypal bonus in it for ya, if i buy it.
bump
Have you tried checking to see if anyone has uploaded one and tagged it in photobucket?
(02-03-2013, 11:45 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried checking to see if anyone has uploaded one and tagged it in photobucket?
yes i have, i just need this dang w, to complete my set.
(02-04-2013, 01:25 AM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: [ -> ]yes i have, i just need this dang w, to complete my set.
bump. also how do i reach someone on photobucket.
Pages: 1 2 3