Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT. What else do you collect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thought this night be a fun topic. I collect about a dozen thing beyond baseball cards. My main other collecting focus is on original pre-1951 Pepsi items. Received this today. Sweet piece and it shoes great use but in really good condition with original box.

[Image: image.jpg]
That's really cool. I have a small collection of porcelain signs--about 20--mostly from 1920-1950.
My wife collects these Disney Vinylmation figures and has kinda got me started on it as well.
I collect comic books as well as a few toys
I used to collect coins, but it got to point where I had to chose between coins and cards. I chose cards obviously.
My mom, several of my aunts/uncles, and myself collect Hallmark Christmas ornaments. My mom would start a collection for each of her kids as soon as she got pregnant. By the time I moved out I had quite a collection and took on collecting them myself. I have one series that I get annually, and then whatever else strikes my fancy - usually sports or movie characters.

Everyone says I collect movies (dvds, obscure VHS), but it just sort of happened after managing a video store for a few years... I have reached a point of saturation though and only buy maybe a dozen a year now (new releases).
Wheat pennies and wine corks. I put them all in these big glass port bottles.
Ok, I'll be the first one. I don't collect anything else. I only collect Nolan Ryan.
I collect vinyl records. These days I don't pick up new ones very often, but will still run into gems every once in a while. From the age of 14 to 27 I was a DJ. I don't play professionally anymore but still have many friends in the business and will poke my head out into the scene from time to time.
I also collect Batman, Spider-man, The Beatles, The Monkees, and Luke Skywalker related stuff. I am always looking for vintage toys, cards, comics, modern figures and anything else that has to do with what I collect.

I also have a small KISS and Green Hornet collection.

Mike
Pages: 1 2 3 4