Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally Completed M. Stafford Rainbow 2012 Chrome minus Super but do have a 1/1 : )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone first and foremost thank you for viewing my thread as I have spent some time and money putting this rainbow set together...Had this together for a little while now, had a seller forget to send me the Xfractor from a purchase a month ago at least and seller finally sent me the xfractor..So I just took a big picture of all the cards...

2012 Topps Chrome
PARALLEL REFRACTOR CARDS: X-Fractor, Orange (Retail), Military Bordered #/499, Pink BCA-Bordered #/399, Prism - 1 Per Box (Hobby), Black-Bordered #/299, Blue-Bordered #/199, Sepia-Tone #/99 (Hobby), Gold-Bordered #/50, Red-Bordered #/25, Super-Fractor 1/1 (Hobby), Printing Plates 1/1 (Hobby) 4 plates all 1/1s Black(incoming), Cyan(own), Yellow, Magenta? own 2 printing Plates : )

[Image: 007-1.jpg]
Man thats beautiful! I'll keep an eye out for the super!
(01-30-2013, 10:42 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Man thats beautiful! I'll keep an eye out for the super!
yeah man that one will be such a huge challenge...just bought the Black Plate on so I will have 2 plates : )

thanks a lot..I always see your stuff on photobucket since I "follow" you on PB...that sounded creepy
Looks awesome together!
(01-30-2013, 10:44 PM)dirtya13 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah man that one will be such a huge challenge...just bought the Black Plate on so I will have 2 plates : )

thanks a lot..I always see your stuff on photobucket since I "follow" you on PB...that sounded creepy
lol not creepy at all, its cool haha
Very nice hope you grab the super
Great looking rainbow set. Congratulations on getting that done. Not always the easiest thing to do.
Thanks for all the kind words everyone...glad y'all enjoy it
bumping this up so y'all can see it a little more ; )
That's DIRTY!