Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found a few of these on the bay, and most of the players have a value next to them, but when you look up other players such as Marshawn Lynch, AP, Matt Forte, etc none of these players have a value next to the card, and they aren't limited runs from what I can see?

The other cards in the set (seems cards before #150 in the set all have values), but ones from #151-198) don't have a value. These are veteran players and all.

I found for sale for less than $20.00, but I can't find a good value on the cards since there is no value for these.

Can anyone give a rough estimate on the values of these cards, or perhaps explain why there are no values?
I would be willing to guess that UD has never released the print run but that they are short printed and that's why no available value
The Vets in that set are EXTREMELY SP'd.... I was 5 cards away from the Rookie Auto set and did not hit one Vet in ANY of my boxes. Only 5-10 of the cards hit eBay too in the time I was searching.