Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I Got Decker-ed ... Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So flash back to 2010, when all of us were hoping to pull Bradford, Suh, Tim Tebow, etc. ... and I don't know about you guys, but pretty much every time I thought I pulled Tebow, I actually pulled Eric Decker — HUGE letdown!

So flash forward to today ... I bought one of those mixed blasters, with like 10 packs for $11 or whatever.

There was a thick pack of 2010 Absolute, and I was like, cool, maybe I got a jersey card ... slowly peeled it back, saw the Broncos logo, thought it was Tebow ... and it was Eric Decker.

At first I cursed it, thinking I got "Decker-ed" again, but the more I thought about it, I realized that he's probably a much better pull ... he had a 1,000-yard receiving year playing with Manning, and Tebow didn't really do much in a really bad year for the Jets.
ill take all those deckers off your hands if you don't want them Wink .....sweet pull though ...and for $11!!
(01-30-2013, 02:30 PM)vinnie900 Wrote: [ -> ]ill take all those deckers off your hands if you don't want them Wink .....sweet pull though ...and for $11!!
I'll see what I have and let you know.

Yeah, it was actually a pretty sweet mixer ... I also got a Matt Forte jersey card out of a 2009 Upper Deck pack, as well as a Cam Newton RC out of the lone 2011 Topps pack. Two hits and a Cam RC, not bad for $11.
sounds good man keep me posted....i try to stay away from retail usually but when im in wal-mart those $20 blasters are so tempting i just have to buy.
I would love a shot at all your deckers as well. I need to add some more cards, but im sure we could make a deal