Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Our Trade Thread (With Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing spectacular but looking to trade for Ryan Braun, Topps legends SP VARs, Mike Trout, bat cards of members of the 3000-hit club ( a little side PC) or anything else that catches the eye. Send offers, PM or post here. Thanks!
[Image: Trade1.jpg]
[Image: HOFGU.jpg]

We have a bunch of basketball (my main collecting focus when I was younger), including a bunch of MJs, that we will always be interested in trading for baseball. Scans of nearly all the good ones are in our bucket, including these two:
[Image: JordanGraded.jpg]
The MJs Back is numbered to 23
That pretty little girls got mail on the way. Smile

Shoot me a list of your Lucroy needs please. Also if any of the basketball is autos I'd love to see what you have.
(01-29-2013, 11:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]That pretty little girls got mail on the way. Smile
Your young lady should be getting mail any day now!

Don't have much for autos but I've got a few on-card. I'll PM you a list of autos and Lucroys, although the Lucroys we need are getting real tough to come by.
can yu check me for the koufax
check me for the montero please
could use that griffey but doubt I have anything at the moment
Can you check me for the first 2 rows of Basketball--thanks
You can check me for the duke snider.
like the duke snider,griffey gu,magic and bird
please cmb
thank you
(01-30-2013, 12:00 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Your young lady should be getting mail any day now!

Don't have much for autos but I've got a few on-card. I'll PM you a list of autos and Lucroys, although the Lucroys we need are getting real tough to come by.
4 located so far and two locked in.
Pages: 1 2