Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new here! wanting to trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi guys! i've been on ebay for a long time, you can find my cred on my profile which will link you to my ebay. i am interested in trading! I have barely started compiling my list of available trades! please see what I have, maybe something will interest you. as for me, I am always looking for something, mainly any former player of The Tennessee Vols!

thanks for your time!
Open offer sent
open offer sent
thanks! i'm having to sift through multiple offers! kinda overwhelmed. might take me a day to get back to everyone!
cool let me know
(01-30-2013, 11:08 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]cool let me know
spazzy....you interested in Robert Meachem?
(01-30-2013, 12:46 PM)MiamiHurricane1981 Wrote: [ -> ]spazzy....you interested in Robert Meachem?
ummmm. YES!

sorry to anyone I haven't fully gotten back to yet. If I havent engaged you yet, it's bc you inquired about something that is on the trading block with another user. It really has been overwhelming! but still tons of goodies up there to check out! im updating a bit tonight too so the list will continue to grow!
(01-30-2013, 08:27 PM)spazzyvol Wrote: [ -> ]ummmm. YES!

sorry to anyone I haven't fully gotten back to yet. If I havent engaged you yet, it's bc you inquired about something that is on the trading block with another user. It really has been overwhelming! but still tons of goodies up there to check out! im updating a bit tonight too so the list will continue to grow!
offer sent
thanks for the trade!
(01-30-2013, 10:30 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the trade!
youre welcome!
Pages: 1 2