Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I know I missed the boat but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think I could do the great trade up to get a Jeter SP rc? I know I cant enter the contest but do you guys think it is possible to trade up for such a high demand card?
Easy! You need to wait and join in May. Make that your goal. Round two begins in May. I have many people interested. You may not get a Jeter but should easily get a card you can trade for one without an issue.
Ok sounds good. I have been hit or miss on this site as of the last few months. I just get frustrated with how slow the server is and how long it takes to get to someones org. I had started a thread earlier about having a button at the bottom of each members post that will go directly to thier org.
you could still do it now if you wanted as well. Just not part of the comp.
(01-26-2013, 06:39 PM)rascrush Wrote: [ -> ]you could still do it now if you wanted as well. Just not part of the comp.
Yep! I didn't say he couldn't. You are, right? How's that going? I haven't seen a second card but I may not be watching close enough either.
I have one but would want some HOF Autos or rookies for trade. LMK