Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Spoils Of Score!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
C'mon... I have to keep up with the cheesiness! Haha!

Hello again, Beckett Community!

You have all shown interest in the score that I got from the LCS. A small Personal Collection from a man who was put into the understanding that his cards were no longer welcome in his wife's presence. $200 later, it is sitting in my house and awaiting sorting, scanning, Organizing, and trading! I have a lot of that done, but still am behind the 8-ball. Tongue Oh well... here are the better cards that I was able to yank from the boxes that I purchased. If you see something that you like, just drop me a line! Best wishes!!!

Randi

[Image: img079.jpg][Image: img078.jpg][Image: img077.jpg][Image: img076.jpg][Image: img075.jpg][Image: img074.jpg][Image: img073.jpg][Image: img072.jpg][Image: img071.jpg][Image: img070.jpg]

[Image: img069.jpg][Image: img068.jpg][Image: img067.jpg][Image: img066.jpg][Image: img065.jpg][Image: img064.jpg][Image: img063.jpg][Image: img062.jpg][Image: img061.jpg][Image: img060.jpg]

[Image: img059.jpg][Image: img058.jpg][Image: img057.jpg][Image: img056.jpg][Image: img055.jpg][Image: img054.jpg][Image: img053.jpg][Image: img052.jpg][Image: img051.jpg][Image: img050.jpg]

[Image: img049.jpg][Image: img048.jpg][Image: img047.jpg][Image: img046.jpg][Image: img045.jpg][Image: img044.jpg][Image: img043.jpg][Image: img042.jpg][Image: img041.jpg]
[Image: img081.jpg]
Wow dude, really can't complain there at all! Thanks for sharing...

As you may know Wink I would love an opportunity at your Eberle card(s) , and Hall. Tongue

Tim
(01-26-2013, 01:21 PM)OilKing Wrote: [ -> ]Wow dude, really can't complain there at all! Thanks for sharing...

As you may know Wink I would love an opportunity at your Eberle card(s) , and Hall. Tongue

Tim
Hey Tim!

I will go over your Org. and see what I can find! Glad to see you back in action. Hope that all is well, man!

Randi
Well now that the car situation is fixed i can finally trade baby! Could use...some of the 11-12 YGs if not all, the tartar, and the howe. Thanks baby!
Cheers man!

I'm still throwing more stuff in there as I go, and have really begun narrowing down my PC. Going to pick up another box today or monday (not sure yet)....

Hope things are going good for you guys back East... Hope to meet again, my friend.

Tim
Well now that the car situation is fixed i can finally trade baby! Could use...some of the 11-12 YGs if not all, the tartar, and the howe. Thanks baby!
Wow you're making out like a bandit. I only mention this because I saw the painting card in there, if you come/came across the Brodeur HHMB Header let me know asap.
(01-26-2013, 01:35 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Well now that the car situation is fixed i can finally trade baby! Could use...some of the 11-12 YGs if not all, the tartar, and the howe. Thanks baby!
I will check things out, Justin! Hopefully we can get something in the works!
(01-26-2013, 01:45 PM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you're making out like a bandit. I only mention this because I saw the painting card in there, if you come/came across the Brodeur HHMB Header let me know asap.
Not a card I have seen, but I will let you know!

Randi
I'd say you scored pretty well. I love when an opportunity arises to purchase a collection for a great price. I really enjoy going though stuff like that not know what big gem you may have landed.
I may need that Neuvy!!!! I will check and drop you a line when I find out. lol. Great haul so far!
Pages: 1 2