Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Score busted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just opened a case and 3 boxes of 2011 Score. I got some pretty good stuff, and if anyone is looking for Hot Rookies, glossy, scorecard, Gold, Red or End Zones, or even some nice RC variations, let me know.
I also got a Kaepernick End Zone, and I was curious as to a value because it did not have a value listed, and I did not see any that have been sold on other sites. Any input on suggested value would be great.
Thanks,
Mickey
what autos did u get out of the case?

Btw end zone every year in score are #/6 although in 2011 they didn't serial number score but said they were still limited to that many as usual. Not sure on trade value, as far as sale value that would just be found by letting it ride as an auction. I'm sure a kaepernick fan is looking for it.
I need the Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller and Marshawn Lynch, colored zones and scorecards.
I would be interested in any Skins
Thanks for the input, and I will get lists together later today.
Thanks,
Mickey
Interested in any jamaal charles you may have pulled
Need Gronkowski Artist Proof and End Zone if you happend to pull one
I am sorry that I did not. I may try this again later, and if either shows, you will get them.
Mickey
(01-28-2013, 10:28 AM)dow714 Wrote: [ -> ]Need Gronkowski Artist Proof and End Zone if you happend to pull one
let me know if you got any Favre's I could use
Did you get any Brandon Harris?
Pages: 1 2