Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Gypsy Queen Box Break + Maildays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3 Day weekend left me a little bored so i grabbed the last box at the LCS.

Photobucket

Ruth (above) is from the exclusive pack along with the first two rows of the scan below. 3rd row are "straight-cut" backs, and 4th row are "GQ" backs.

Photobucket

Also, mail from the week (props to Duck for the Trout):

Photobucket

GQ reg size SP's (not pictured):
Jered Weaver
King Felix
Strasburg
CC Sabathia
Ryan Zimmerman
Joe DiMaggio

Still havent loaded these into the org yet. prob won't do it until tomorrow.
PLease check me for the Kaline, thanks!
I acn use the Rivera, Kaline, and probably some of your minis. Let me know what your looking for if you dont see anything in my org
I am interest in the Al Kaline auto hit me up I am busting up some of my Cardinal pc and thought it should go to a fellow Cards fan. PM me thanks. Thanks
Cool. Any scans??
Love the cardinal pickups!
Great box and pickups!
Did you pull a Trout base card by any chance? If so, I'd like a shot at trading for it. Thanks! RJ
I might need some of those minis, I'll take a look once you get them loaded. That's a really solid break on GQ!
All,

quite a response here! all except for the cardinals mini's are now uploaded and marked FT. Kaline is FT, but only for another HOF'er or good cardinals auto around same BV.

RJ, sorry, trading for one for the set.

Haze, i think you'll be happy with what i added. the whole time i was breaking i thought of you.
Pages: 1 2