Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Beckett (Feb2013)...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard at another forum that I've been quoted in it on something. Until I can get it (just e-mailed dacardworld to see if they can hold one for me), I won't know what it is. so if anyone has it, could you please find the quote and show it for the community (and me) to see. I'm curious as to what it is I've said.
anxious to see it too, congrats if its true!!!!
(01-24-2013, 04:36 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]Just heard at another forum that I've been quoted in it on something. Until I can get it (just e-mailed dacardworld to see if they can hold one for me), I won't know what it is. so if anyone has it, could you please find the quote and show it for the community (and me) to see. I'm curious as to what it is I've said.
You're indeed. The question was: What's the key to a good product?

And your answer:

"I look for affordability, a good range of inserts and parallels (but don't over-do it), a small list of autos as well as game-used and good collation... A set collector should not have to spend in excess of $250 on three boxes of the latest just to get a base set valued at $30."

Couldn't have said it better myself...
Cheers Troubless. Completely forgot about that little survey thingey.
Nice quote! I know I agree with that 100%.
I'm in it too Taffster. Nearly pooped my pants when I saw it. Congrats. I guess we are famous. If anyone wants an autographed copy please send your Beckett and $25 dollars to me. PM me for my addy? Lol
I'm with HOF collector. AU$25 plus return shipping. lol