Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New to Forum-Offering my services. Madden Covers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
Although I have had an account for a little while now, I am fairly new to the forum deal and still in the process of building up my org and ect. There is some great stuff on here and I'm looking forward to being part of the Beckett community.
Anywho I saw a thread where a member was offer signatures, and I too would like to offer my services to anyone that needs any graphic work done. I have a Bachelors' Degree in Graphic Design and although I may not be the best out there, I do enjoy making graphics (especially football ones!)
i also can do custom Madden covers for PS3 and XBOX, so just hit me up. Thanks for your time.

[Image: CJ-FULL_COVER_zps016a27a3.jpg]
Nice work man, welcome to the boards
great job on the covers, welcome!
xbox 360 Harrison Smith cover please...Smile if you need pics that I like of him pm me...
Very cool looking custom cover.
My son would absolutely love an Aaron Hernandez one for Wii if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.
Very cool covers! I might want a Revis one sometime soon. I'll PM you and work something out with you later.

Welcome to the boards.

Mike
Very nice work welcome to a wonderful community!
Welcome man and I love the custom cover Smile
Awesome looking cover!
Pages: 1 2