Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 500 HRs and 3000 Hits Project/PC UPDATED 7/22/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just recently started this one, there are 53 total members (double counting guys like Mays, and Murray who are on both) and this is what I have so far. I'm trying to get autos first if available, and then a Mem if they are not. Any help would be appreciated!

500 HRs

Eddie Murray
[Image: EddieMurrayTripleThreadsJsyBat.jpg]

Jimmie Foxx
[Image: JimmieFoxxbat.jpg]

Reggie Jackson (Auto wanted)
[Image: ReggieJacksonbat.jpg]

3000 Hits

Cal Ripken (Auto wanted)
[Image: CalRipkenJrPants.jpg]

Rafael Palmeiro (Auto wanted)
[Image: RafaelPalmeiroJersey.jpg]

Pete Rose
[Image: PeteRoseLeafAuto.jpg]
Nice start!
Great start! Look forward to seeing progress
(01-23-2013, 12:55 AM)michaelstepper Wrote: [ -> ]Great start! Look forward to seeing progress
thanks man, I love seeing your sweet spots and Junior stuff- I've picked up a few sweet spots for my Braves collection- if you have any spare stuff, just lmk!
(01-22-2013, 11:33 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice start!
Thanks!
Good start, but I would stay away from anything post 2004/2005 when Upper Deck and Topps changed the wording on the backs of the cards.
The more recent cards do not say exactly that the "memorabilia" was used by the player depicted.
Also doesnt say what the "memorabilia" is exactly either.
Also a cheap Reggie Jackson autograph could be his 1995 Upper Deck autograph card.
At the right time you can get it for about $15 or under.
[Image: ScreenShot2013-01-24at103838AM.png]

any interest in this?
(01-23-2013, 10:12 PM)creativemunky Wrote: [ -> ]Good start, but I would stay away from anything post 2004/2005 when Upper Deck and Topps changed the wording on the backs of the cards.
The more recent cards do not say exactly that the "memorabilia" was used by the player depicted.
Also doesnt say what the "memorabilia" is exactly either.
Also a cheap Reggie Jackson autograph could be his 1995 Upper Deck autograph card.
At the right time you can get it for about $15 or under.
Thanks for the heads up man!
(01-24-2013, 10:44 AM)capncush Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ScreenShot2013-01-24at103838AM.png]

any interest in this?
Thats a nice card man, but not doing multiple players on a single card at this point for the project. Thanks for the offer though!
A new addition to the 500 HR group today:

Eddie Matthews Jersey
[Image: EddieMatthewsJersey.jpg]
Nice Mathews GU!
Picked these up recently to add to the 3,000 Hits Club collection!

Paul Waner Bat
[Image: PaulWanerbat_zps9856a923.jpg]

Stan Musial Diamond Kings /25 Auto
[Image: StanMusialDKAuto_zps87ebedc0.jpg]

Stan Musial E-X Auto /48
[Image: StanMusialEXAuto_zpsf2af5c7d.jpg]

Now here's the problem, I only need 1 Musial for my collection, I cannot decide which one to keep, nor can I decide if I want to sell it or trade it to add to my PC projects. any help???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5