Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 2012 Crown Royale Boxes (Never buying directly from Panini again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well then lol hmmm the positive I guess would be these were only 75 instead of 100 with the 25% off football products discount they were giving.

Numbered cards
NFL Regime- Tony Romo 087/100
Rookies #/399- Jamell Fleming, Demario Davis, Michael Smith and Bobby Wagner
Silver Crowns #/149- James Hanna, Paul Posluszny and Anquan Boldin
Gold Crowns #/99- Nick Perry and Steve Johnson
Emerald Crown #/49- Coty Sensabaugh

Fred Jackson 2/5
[Image: FredJacksonBlueCrown.jpg]

Jamaal is "prime" 1 color
[Image: JamaalCharlesSundaySoldiersPrime.jpg][Image: BrianOrakpoSundaySoldiers.jpg]

[Image: JanorisJenkinsCrownAuto.jpg][Image: JamellFlemingCrownAuto.jpg]
[Image: TravisbenjaminCrownAuto.jpg][Image: MarvinMcnuttCrownAuto.jpg]

And my 2 Silhouettes
[Image: IsaiahPeadSilverSilhouette.jpg][Image: JoeAdamsSilhouetteSilverRedemption.jpg]
I've gotten nothing from Crown Royal except bent cards out of a blaster...I refuse to buy any more of them
Ouch. But its like this with all 2012 product Sad
Let me know if I can take that Jamaal Charles off your hands Smile
I pulled the same exact Jamall Charles ....lol
On the bright side you got a Joe Adams for the Panthers collection. Smile
I like that Orakpo Best card outta the bunch lol
branesergen is right ..... it's not "where you bought them" ..... it's just the way it is bud Sad

No offense on your breaks at all, jdetter ... but this is EXACTLY what I was talking about when some dude was busting my chops for buying blasters of Crown ... pulled a Russell Wilson jersey and a LaMichael James jersey, and would MUCH rather have those than any of your autos.

(No offense ... just making a point, sorry to hijack the thread.)
(01-22-2013, 06:18 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]branesergen is right ..... it's not "where you bought them" ..... it's just the way it is bud Sad
Yea I know lol but for some reason it's like baseball players being superstitious. If I get a good box ill keep going back to that store lol. I was joking on twitter earlier saying I'd get my boxes from BO and I don't think it made Panini too happy lol they want to talk to me Sad going to the principals office.
(01-22-2013, 04:27 PM)alanch Wrote: [ -> ]On the bright side you got a Joe Adams for the Panthers collection. Smile
I don't know how much longer he will be there lol. With a new GM and all. He already was out in Rivera's doghouse last year more than once because he fumbled and lost 3 or 4 punts which was why we drafted him to begin with.
(01-22-2013, 01:51 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch. But its like this with all 2012 product Sad
Yea, I figured this would still be the best bang for my buck since limited and certified are mostly one auto and 3 mem for the same price.
(01-22-2013, 07:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]No offense on your breaks at all, jdetter ... but this is EXACTLY what I was talking about when some dude was busting my chops for buying blasters of Crown ... pulled a Russell Wilson jersey and a LaMichael James jersey, and would MUCH rather have those than any of your autos.

(No offense ... just making a point, sorry to hijack the thread.)
It's fine, I don't have a problem with it. I understand the blaster since its cheaper but I'd rather take my shot at getting the autoed silhouette vs the jersey silhouette with a smaller window.
Pages: 1 2