Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: we've committed to doing our first show .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hopefully it will be a fun experience ..... any advice for us ??? Smile

set up early and stay late.... and bring lots of cash! I never made money at shows because I always spent more than I made ...lol ... around here (RI) dealers gave dealers crazy deals at the end of the show during pack up time!
I think you guys will have a blast! I used to love doing shows. Take everything you wanna sell, just like ebay people will buy almost anything.
Does your wife know? Does she approve of you corrupting pbean jr's mind like that? Wink LOL
As one other said, set up early, stay late. Be open to making trades. Bring plenty of spare change to get some great deals at the end of the show. I've made money at shows, good money in the past. Especially show up with what ever players are hot in your area, also the hot players to collect right now. Most importantly, just have fun with it.
(01-22-2013, 10:46 AM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Does your wife know? Does she approve of you corrupting pbean jr's mind like that? Wink LOL
yup ..... trust me she's worried we'll bring home more than we take lol Blush
(01-22-2013, 09:26 AM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]I think you guys will have a blast! I used to love doing shows. Take everything you wanna sell, just like ebay people will buy almost anything.
thanks, and we hope so ..... have ton's to move Smile
No advice but good luck!
Trade for any of my Magic needs!!! You know Im good for it Big Grin
Just keep an eye out for any Fred Davis. Big Grin
don't worry guys ..... if we can we'll take care of business for ya'll Wink
Pages: 1 2