Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SPGU and Artifacts Boxes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the LCS this afternoon to pick up a stash of hockey cards the owner has been settig aside for me, and decided to go ahead and get some SPGU and Artifacts while I was at it. Here's the Haul:

2012-13 ARTIFACTS Box:
# 105 Curtis Joseph Dual Patch/Auto # 105..real nice patches, card is numbered 3 of 3 made.

RC # 161 Brandon Bollig
RC # 186 Chris Kreider
Rookie Redemption Wildcard # 232

Tundra Tandems Dual Jsy Kiprusoff / Bouwmeester
Dual Horizontal Jersey Louis Leblanc (# / 125)
Treas. Swatches Dual Jsy Mike Richards
Artifacts Sapphire RC # 184 Casey Cizikas (# / 85)

In my humble opinion, Artifacts has got to be one of the better products of the year and has consistently delivered good stuff in every box I've opened personally or seen opened by others. Nice goods at a decent price point..here's to more!

SPGU:
Riley Sheahan Authentic Rookies # 122 (#3 / 15)
Draft Day Letter Marks- R. Sheahan "H" auto # DDMSH (# 17/35)
Sven Baertschi autographed # 108 (nice gold foil)
Draft Day Letter Marks- Carter Ashton "S" auto # DDMCA (#16/35)
Authentic Fabrics Patch Scott Glennie (nice 3-color) Stars (# 29/35)

Auth. Fabrics "5" Patches- AF5-StL St. Louis Blues...Halak-Backes-Perron-Beglund-Stewart (serial # 5 of 9)

Autographed card # 18 Patrick Marleau
Authentic Fabrics Dual Jerseys Brodeur / Kovalchuk
Authentic Fabrics Dual Jerseys Richards / Carter (LAK)
Team Canada Dual Fabrics Nash / Mike Richards
Team Canada Dual Fabrics Ashton / Cizikas
Team Canada Dual Fabrics Keith Aulie / Ryan Ellis
Authentic Fabrics Jersey Zdeno Chara
Authentic Fabrics Jersey Dustin Brown
Authentic Fabrics Jersey Jeff Carter
Team Canada Fabrics Jersey Ryan Ellis

All are for trade except the two Sheahans- I'd need something really nice in trade for them and ALWAYS willing to listen to offers. I think I did pretty well and although I don't think the quality of the SPGU base cards meaaures up to the prior efforts, there seems to be an offset with more bang in the box than what I've found in years past.
Sorry no scans..I keep hoping someone will offer me one in trade for something good! Take care, all, and best wishes!....Eddie
i stopped after 2 boxes of artifacts...i just had really crappy luck with them...not getting a single patch in either boxes.

sounds like everyone else has pulled good stuff out of them

congrats on the hits
i love artifacts, haven't had a bad break yet. i'd love a shot at the kreider or sapphire cizikas.
Ive had incredibly good luck with Artifacts. Pm sent!!
I'd like a crack at the kreider rc if you don't make a deal for it with anyone else.
Nice #"d 3/3
interested in the Ryan Ellis cards
Wow! Nice hits!!! You know that I am EXTREMELY interested in the Blues Patch card with Halak on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE check to see if we can make a deal.

Randi
you did very well in both boxes!!

the Cujoe has a good following so you be alright there