Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Playoff Hockey Pool !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya!
I'm sure a lot of you dont know me, its been a while since I hit these boards. I use to run a playoff hockey pool here. I am not sure if someone else took over those duties when I left , but if i am not stepping on someones skates, I would like to run one again this year.
I give some ok prizes out, and have in the past had help with the prizes. This year I will just come up with some stuff myself, so as to not burden my friends after so long of a hiatus.
With just a 48 game season the playoffs will come fast! So if you think you might be interested, post here so I can collect your name, and as we get closer I will update this post with rules and prizes, and contact you that things are starting to roll.
~cheerz~
Fx
I don't think anyone ran one while you were away. I'm in when we get to playoffs.
i'm in!!
I'm in. Smile
Count me in.
Im in, great idea
5 so far...not to bad. 15-20 is better though!
I see MikeTaylor72 is in again this year, one of the winners of my previous pools I do believe.
"Brag all ya want that you know hockey, but the true bragging rights goes to the winner of the pool!"
~cheerz~
I'm down to lose again.
Count me in