Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: And so it Begins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
here is my first item that I wanted to show off...

GAME USED & signed by the man himself (Harrison Smith)

Seven tackles, One sack, and One forced fumble... I was at this game... he is a BEAST... his sack on TJ Yates was UGLY...

The gloves are from the 12/23/12 game here in Houston, and I was lucky enough to track them down for my PC...Smile enjoy the photos!!! I will be posting all my cards asap... Thanks guys!!!

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: gloves.jpg]

[Image: gloves2.jpg]

EAT IT TJ!!! Smile

[Image: 7740090.jpg]

Good looking start to your Pc thread! Ive always wanted some game used gloves
(01-21-2013, 01:29 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: [ -> ]Good looking start to your Pc thread! Ive always wanted some game used gloves
thanks!!! I am definately pumped adding anything game used to my PC, especially with it being so limited... I might just get his cleats from the same game, but I need to figure out how to display them... I have a really nice plexiglass case for the gloves, and I will post a pic of them in it when I get home...
congrats on the pick up, i loooove gloves, they are difficult to come by. i have mine displayed in different cases, gotta kinda find what works
sweet pick-up!!!

btw your sig will be done soon Smile
(01-21-2013, 04:00 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on the pick up, i loooove gloves, they are difficult to come by. i have mine displayed in different cases, gotta kinda find what works
I have the same plexi case you have... mirror back, black trim.. they look awesome in it... I will post a pic real soon...Smile
right on
Sweet gloves and I can't wait to see the cards.
(01-21-2013, 04:18 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]sweet pick-up!!!

btw your sig will be done soon Smile
thanks!!! I can't wait to see it!!!Smile
Sick gloves man!
Pages: 1 2 3