Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hey guys...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone else freaked out that the 49ers are going to the Superbowl in the same season Bud Light started using the advertisement with that 49ers fan and his lucky seat?
I was thinking about that earlier....how in the world did that end up happening lol
(01-21-2013, 12:17 AM)Socrkd55 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about that earlier....how in the world did that end up happening lol
It's a conspiracy.
Or how about the one with the guy in the locker room giving them the pep talk lol. Their just a marketable team now since their finally good again.
(01-21-2013, 12:22 AM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]Or how about the one with the guy in the locker room giving them the pep talk lol. Their just a marketable team now since their finally good again.
That commercial is irrelevant because of Alex Smith in the background. If he were sitting down on a bench it'd be accurate(no offense).
Or that the Giants won the World Series and now the Niners are in the SB?? Go SF!
I was totally thinking this too tonite!