Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New cards added for trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just started uploading some hockey for trade. I'll be adding more throughout the night. If anybody needs a scan of anything I have just ask. I have among others a Crosby RC, Ovechkin RC, Corey Perry Auto RC Patch, Anze SPx RC, Kane Trilogy RC, Doughty YG, and Robitaille Auto /5. I'm looking for a better Crosby and Ovechkin rookie than I currently have. A graded Brodeur RC. A bunch of other things too lol. Send some offers!
sent a trade offer..
(01-20-2013, 06:42 PM)johlix Wrote: [ -> ]sent a trade offer..
There was nothing I really saw at the moment that interested me. sorry
Trade Offer sent to you!

Randi
(01-20-2013, 06:54 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Trade Offer sent to you!

Randi
Have a scan of the Robitaille Auto Jersey?

Right here my friend!

[Image: HockeyCards20.jpg]

Randi
(01-20-2013, 07:25 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Right here my friend!

[Image: HockeyCards20.jpg]

Randi
It's a shame it's as a Red Wing lol. I didnt see your golf cards for trade that you mentioned in the golf forums

Sorry about that! Sheesh! I forgot I did not add them yet. Guess I should, huh? Haha!

[Image: img031.jpg]

Randi

They are all in there now and marked For Trade!

RAY
What do you collect?
(01-20-2013, 07:56 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you collect?
Well I dont really collect much hockey at all honestly.. I'd like to get a nice Ovechkin and Crosby rookie like mentioned. A Brodeur graded rookie. I'm a Kings fan so LA Kings cards might interest me.
Outside of hockey I collect Tiger Woods, Erik Bedard (Orioles), Chad Pennington (NY Jets), and Wayne Chrebet (NY Jets). Other than those players I like rc's of HOF'ers or future HOF'ers in any sport

Pages: 1 2