Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Walmart Value box 1/20...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ran to pick up milk and a value box some how ended up in the cart. Here is a couple decent pulls. My first relic from a value box.

[Image: random1_zpsbafd6b87.jpeg]

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed.
Too bad it was of a greedy, cheating punk.
Nice pulls! Especially the A-Rod relic. I never get relics out of the assorted boxes.
nice pull! best i've gotten from a value box is a Kinsler auto. one of my new years resolutions is to stop buying retail though. i just do it when i get the urge to open something and 95% of the time, its not worth it. i figured if i stop buying blaster boxes i can spend more on hobby boxes and guaranteeing hits.
Not bad for a retail box. You did well.
Interested in the Arod if you're trading. Thanks.
(01-20-2013, 07:57 PM)phreakyq Wrote: [ -> ]nice pull! best i've gotten from a value box is a Kinsler auto. one of my new years resolutions is to stop buying retail though. i just do it when i get the urge to open something and 95% of the time, its not worth it. i figured if i stop buying blaster boxes i can spend more on hobby boxes and guaranteeing hits.

I always buy just because they are there. I need to stop as well. I have a case of series 1 to pay for. Ha
(01-20-2013, 09:42 PM)Neifert Wrote: [ -> ]I always buy just because they are there. I need to stop as well. I have a case of series 1 to pay for. Ha
good luck on your case. i thought about it myself, but i think im just going to stick to 1 Jumbo, maybe 2. thinking about a half case of Tier one though.
(01-20-2013, 10:58 PM)phreakyq Wrote: [ -> ]good luck on your case. i thought about it myself, but i think im just going to stick to 1 Jumbo, maybe 2. thinking about a half case of Tier one though.
My buddy has the idea that if we split a case of jumbo we can make money haha. I laughed at him, but at least ill get to open my first case. Going to try to get close to even but I plan on pulling my Lawrie's out and hopefully sell the hits to get close. I'm just excited to open a case. He doesn't collect but likes to gamble. I tried telling cardboard isn't the way to go to try and make money but he thinks otherwise. We shall see.
(01-20-2013, 08:41 PM)thepozr Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Arod if you're trading. Thanks.
Got one looked ahead of you if that falls threw it's yours.
How'd that Upper Deck Icons card get in your Topps Value Box? [Image: dodgy.gif]
Pages: 1 2