Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Expired Redemption Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering. Any hope of getting anything out of an expired card? i just got on a 2009/2010 Season Update box..

It expired in 03/01/2012
Doesn't ever hurt to try.
i tried and it said code does not exist.. should i email them or something?
Try calling their customer service. I have never received a response through email from Panini. How did you do on your Season Update Box?
(01-20-2013, 04:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Try calling their customer service. I have never received a response through email from Panini. How did you do on your Season Update Box?
Not too well Smile like i told you, was happy opening them packs more than anything really. will post a thread with what i got in a bit.
Upper Deck fought me on it until I emailed the president personally then they caved and are sending me for a 06-07 pack. Just keep working your way up the chain until they give.
haha ok cool. i will wait and see if they get back to me in the next day or 2 first.
ok so i contacted them over twitter - and they said they will redeem the card Smile
I would contact @tracyHakler or @PaniniAmerica on Twitter. They seem to really respond fast to requests. I think they will tell you to PaniniCCM or something. I asked for a replacement a couple weeks ago and got it in three days.
In the future if the date has expired, then don't scratch off the coating to reveal the code. Upper Deck and Panini have been offering really good replacement programs for unscratched expired redemption cards. They did it at the National last year and have been talking about doing it via a separate website. If you enter an expired redemption code online then it will always say that it's expired. I made the mistake and scratched and entered a code from Upper Deck last year (after someone on a forum told me they were still working even after expiration dates). It turned out that it didn't work and when I contacted Upper Deck they said if it was unscratched they would give me something, but wouldn't do anything since it the code was revealed.
Pages: 1 2