Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone have 2010-11 Clear Cut Champions or 2012-13 Clear Cut Pride's for Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello beckett community, I am in the process of rebuilding my organize and filling it up with some great new traders. I the mean time I am just checking into the availability of cards from these two inserts sets for trade.

Cards I have: 2012-13 Clear cut Pride -Lindros, Semin, Koivu

2010-11 Clear Cut Champions have: lecavalier, Richards, Zetterberg and Mikita.

Let me know if you have any more for trade.
Hello, I just finished the set and was wondering what would be the value. Is it more than all the cards separate values listed in beckett? Not willing to sell at the moment but just for my personal knowledge. Would also be good to know for insurance purpose.

Thanks.
I am not sure of the value of the complete set but it would be much less than adding the individual listed prices together.The reason being there are a lot less people in the market for a full set. Player collectors would pay $50 to get the one card they need of there player but not $300 dollars for a full set when they really only want one card out of it.