Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: reggie miller collector's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i realize i see no reggie collector's one the form's i mean not that i know of
Hey
I am a huge Reggie Miller collector. I know a few others, but I don't think any on this site that I am aware of. Are you a Reggie collector?
no i am not but..... he is an awsome player and a 2x finals appearance and a great shooter too i play him on my nba live games
Do u message ur self regularly?

Lol
(01-23-2013, 05:40 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]Do u message ur self regularly?

Lol
Lol don't know about that, but in the past he's been all keen on a trade that pulls out at the last minute - "I don't need those cards" after saying he really needs cards you are offering. dubious trader.
i pushed the wrong button
I want to be a bigger Reggie collector, but most of his stuff is out of my price range and would prohibit me from maintaining my D.Wilkins collection
(01-24-2013, 08:37 PM)dleifriaf Wrote: [ -> ]I want to be a bigger Reggie collector, but most of his stuff is out of my price range and would prohibit me from maintaining my D.Wilkins collection
Hey
I have some extra Reggies for trade or sell if you are interested. I have a couple jerseys, then some base and inserts. I might have an auto for sale also. Let me know.