Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WANTED: Julio Jones and A.j. Green Autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mid to high level julios wanted for trade or sell... send some scans!!! thansk!
Bump fo sunday
i bet....2 tds in the first half and over 100 yds receiving...lol Smile...how goes it bud?
Haha I hope so! Just loading on some trade bait to finally get some trades going man. How about u?
i'm good..picked up a julio at the show yesterday to go with quite a few of i already have (did that before the game and this season though)
(01-20-2013, 03:51 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I hope so! Just loading on some trade bait to finally get some trades going man. How about u?
You don't have the exquisite by any chance do u? Or spa?
negative bud. I have gold standard, gridiron gear, topps prime, timeless treasures silver 11/25, and i think that's it.
(01-20-2013, 04:11 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have the exquisite by any chance do u? Or spa?
Good luck with these man lol nobody seems to trade his stuff, ive already tried.

Glad I picked up the SPA a few weeks ago.
Good timing on your part for sure
(01-20-2013, 05:28 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with these man lol nobody seems to trade his stuff, ive already tried.

Glad I picked up the SPA a few weeks ago.
Somehow I convinced the person his value wouldnt go up in the playoffs, I guess because I was fully convinced myself that Atlanta would choke like usual.
I also wish I could sit on his NT and/or exquisite. Im waiting out the Contenders, even if it takes 2 1/2 years since its PC.
(01-20-2013, 05:32 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [ -> ]Good timing on your part for sure
Pages: 1 2 3