Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: You are not part of this trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm trying to leave feedback on a trade and it tells me I'm not part of the trade. When I try to click to message this trader or view the trade and invoice it gives me an error 404 message. I'm able to view other trades and even mark the item as shipped on another trade.

Any idea why it would be telling me I'm not part of the trade when ummm I clearly am?

This site drives me crazy. Seems they have a few problems that need to be fixed, mainly the speed.
(01-19-2013, 03:42 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm trying to leave feedback on a trade and it tells me I'm not part of the trade. When I try to click to message this trader or view the trade and invoice it gives me an error 404 message. I'm able to view other trades and even mark the item as shipped on another trade.

Any idea why it would be telling me I'm not part of the trade when ummm I clearly am?

This site drives me crazy. Seems they have a few problems that need to be fixed, mainly the speed.
PLus 10000000

This site is so slow sometimes. When it's like that I just leave. Waste an hour or two just trying to look up and enter 20 cards in my org.
(01-19-2013, 04:25 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]PLus 10000000

This site is so slow sometimes. When it's like that I just leave. Waste an hour or two just trying to look up and enter 20 cards in my org.
I know right? And I think maybe my internet is just slow. Nope because I go to other card sites and it's blazing fast. I don't know if it's because of all the collections they have to store. I mean what could make it as slow as it is? And yeah adding cards to your organize takes forever. It shouldn't take as long as it does.
(01-19-2013, 03:42 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: [ -> ]So I'm trying to leave feedback on a trade and it tells me I'm not part of the trade. When I try to click to message this trader or view the trade and invoice it gives me an error 404 message. I'm able to view other trades and even mark the item as shipped on another trade.

This just happened to me. The trade hadnt been confirmed yet so I just cancel, which didn't work either, and started a new trade.
this bug hasnt hit me yet, using the latest firefox. ill be on the lookout for it.
I was using Google Chrome because I saw that's what they recommend for Beckett but after the issues I've been having I think I'm going to switch to Firefox. Been using Firefox and just added about 70 cards (I know it's not much) without problems.
Another problem I had the other day was when I was adding cards to a trade. Once I clicked on what card I wanted to add to the trade the message box couldn't be closed so I had to refresh after each card I added. Not huge deals but it gets kind of annoying refreshing all the time.
Beckett forums is 100% the slowest website I have visited since the prodigy days. I feel like they still have a dial up connection. Maybe they need to clean out the junk to make more storage room or something, but it drives me nuts.
Ive got a trade and it wont let me complete it because it tells me i'm not part of it lol. It wont let me mark items received or leave the feedback. I contacted Bill and let him know since hes and administrator. Oh and Im on Safari so I dont think it has to do with a certain browser.