Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to buy - several causes to support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to buy several things to support a few charitable causes that I have been working on / with lately

1) St. Jude Telethon is fast approaching - Looking to buy autographed or jersey cards, mainly from St. Louis Cardinals players, but willing to look at bigger named guys from all sports / teams. Here is a link to last years auctions, I supply the entertainment and sports autographs

http://z100fm.com/pages/12317414.php

2) I have been working with Commons4Kids the past year and one of the big events they have been gearing up for is a donation to the Miracle League in Pittsburgh - One of the things they have been talking about is getting a jersey card or autograph for each bag from a current or former Pirate player. Looking to buy some to get them a head start on that project.

http://commons4kids.org/blog/2013/01/16/...-arrrgghh/

3) Finally I have been given a show case at my local card shop to sell for charity - both local / national / and international. This is stocked with items from my personal collection, so I am always looking for items to stock it. Also looking for causes to support as well. I have included some photos of my case.

photo cardcase2_zpsc2280055.jpg

photo cardcase1_zps860b0b6f.jpg

** Please remember I am a small outfit and 99% of my budget comes from my own cash flow, so please do not be insulted if I can't meet an asking price. Thanks so much!
check me see if i got anything and we can go from there
you can check me for some
PM sent.
check me also
check me as well, thanks
You can check me too if you'd like. Ive got a lot more baseball in my bucket
I still have those game used cards if you are interested in some of them. Not sure what your budget is but I am sure I can put something together with great players that will fit your budget. Send me a PM with your budget and I can put something together that will make some kids happy.
Sent you a PM my friend!