Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I cant find these Marinos in the OPG...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im hoping someone else can. Thanks.

[Image: 01-19-2013080324AM.jpg]

[Image: 01-19-2013080528AM.jpg]

[Image: 01-19-2013080638AM.jpg]

[Image: 01-19-2013080731AM.jpg]

They are 1995 Score Promo cards but I cant find them in the OPG...

Any help is much appreciated!!!
Its cool that they are almost the same picture just a fraction of a second apart ... Ive never seen em before

no luck in the org Sad
(01-19-2013, 09:34 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping someone else can. Thanks.

They are 1995 Score Promo cards but I cant find them in the OPG...

Any help is much appreciated!!!
Hey Rick,
I don't get the OPG, but I found them by using the search box at the top of the Page. Choose "collectibles" to search by and then type in Dan Marino 1995 Score 214. And Dan Marino 1995 Score 242. There's no need to put the "#" before the card number.

I hope this is of some help.
Those use to be listed... weird that they are no longer... here's the set link....
http://www.beckett.com/football/1995/score-promos/
A couple years ago I made a request to Beckett to have the Kerry Collins Score promo added to the OPG, and it was.

I also believe there are a number of other promo cards that exist from that Score set, besides those Marinos, which are not currently listed.
Yes, the majority of the set has a Promotional version.
Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. Im sure I will find a couple more lying around so dont be surprised if I need more help lol.