Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Calling out lsolarte1 (leo)...1/31......18 DAYS AND STILL NOTHING…..!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey, someone just pointed the thread out to me. Cyber the cards went out last week like I said they would. If for some reason you don't them this week, I will gladly send you back your cards and eat the loss. I have never had one negative on here and think I am a stand up trader.

While it is convenient to say its been a month, our trade was also initially delayed a week or so because you couldn't find a card and I hadn't been online to discuss the situation. I appreciate that you were on top of it, addressed the issue right away, and then shipped your end out. Could not ask for more.

Wasn't using family as an excuse either. We had our first child and were staying with family for the first couple of weeks. When we returned home I sent out immediately. Again, I am sure you will have the cards this week or I will make it right. I would not chance burning my rep on here as it is the only site I trade on.

Take a deep breath, goosfraba, serenity now and all that. Smile
Bump....STILL NO CARDS....
the PO was closed on Monday, prolly backlogged. id give it till the end of the week like he says
a couple things:

1. to the op: your first action is to contact a mod. every time
2. i have done a number of deals with him, and it always comes through. im not saying he wouldnt scam (other scammers have started as good traders), but if he is actively trading with others, and they are getting theirs...hey, it just might be the PO that screwed up
3. seriously: it really could be the PO
4. to lsolarte1: did you send with DC? if not...this is definitely on you if it gets lost
5. to the op: he has already said he will return yours and eat the cost if it doent. you know much i believe that? if he doesnt come through, i will try to fix the problem myself, either with cards, or with cash
On the top....
(01-23-2013, 10:34 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]On the top....
As I said in the trade message you just sent me, if they do not show up on Monday, I will return your cards to you. All I ask is that then the two Jones Autos show up, you simply ship them back to me. I'll even pay for postage.
Sorry but 13 days is way to long to wait especially when you already received your end.....how were the cards sent, parcel post? Stage coach? Owl?......did you use a delivery confirmation? A little Consideration and courtesy is all I ask as I try to do the same in return.....honesty will set you free.
(01-26-2013, 09:12 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but 13 days is way to long to wait especially when you already received your end.....how were the cards sent, parcel post? Stage coach? Owl?......did you use a delivery confirmation? A little Consideration and courtesy is all I ask as I try to do the same in return.....honesty will set you free.
All I can do is chuckle at your last comment. The cards were sent out First Class like everyone always sends, I don't know what to tell you man. I always use DC as its part of PayPal and I think its free.

Anyhow, your obviously beyond being rational at this point, I will package your cards up and send them to you on Monday.

Give me your paypal, I am happy to send you what you paid in postage to send to me the cards so you are made 100% whole on this transaction. And I'll throw in a few more dollars so when my end does show up you can just send them back to me.
(01-26-2013, 09:38 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: [ -> ]All I can do is chuckle at your last comment. The cards were sent out First Class like everyone always sends, I don't know what to tell you man. I always use DC as its part of PayPal and I think its free.

Anyhow, your obviously beyond being rational at this point, I will package your cards up and send them to you on Monday.

Give me your paypal, I am happy to send you what you paid in postage to send to me the cards so you are made 100% whole on this transaction. And I'll throw in a few more dollars so when my end does show up you can just send them back to me.
Solve it publicly - If DC was used post it so all can see. If its held up somewhere everyone will know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6