Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Threads Auto 151-250
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of you may know that I have been chasing this set. There are 95 autos in the set(there are five picks that didn't sign). There are two redemptions, #155 Vesely and 250 Shengalia.

With the purchase of the Vesely redemption I have completed the set. I am waiting for the Sacre and Vesely in the mail(purchased through eBay). Otherwise, all cards have been accounted for. Its not a high-end set, I understand. But to chase down all of these cards in a matter of 3-4 months is pretty damn good.

The Tabulation?
$590 is the combined BV of cards that I have traded for
$642 is the combined BV of cards that I have purchased
$412.01 is the combined amount that I paid for said cards
64.18 is the percentage in which I paid for said cards

None of these amounts figure in the rediculous amount of wax that I broke to complete this set.

Now, I need to figure how to display a 95 card set. I am taking suggestions on this.

Thoughts? Opinions?

A great big thank you to everyone that made trades involving this set. I appreciate the help!
HEY! CONGRATS on getting it done! I'd say it's high end enough with a couple $200 bv cards. Those are nice looking cards too! Glad I was able to contribute!
[Image: IMG_0431_zpsa8b0e92f.jpg]

I went out and bought this glass display case with led lighting from IKEA for under 70 bucks...
Yes, I've got the perfect idea ... store it at my house!

Well done, sir, well done!
(01-18-2013, 09:52 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]I went out and bought this glass display case with led lighting from IKEA for under 70 bucks...
Man I hate living in a small town. I think the closest IKEA is in Cincinnati. I want one of those Displays lol!
Lol...Topgun1983 actually motivated me to get one. I saw his and was like yup, i need that. Lol

He had the one i currently have, but upgraded to a bigger one to house all of his sweet 9.5 MJ's...pretty sure you've seen his. I just think he paid quadrooople the price over there in Austr compared to what i paid here in Colorado.
Yeah I saw that thread with his displays. I like the largers one but I would want to start off with a smaller one for now. What do you use for the stands to actually hold your cards up?