Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Supplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those of you without an LCS or maybe those who get better prices online, where do you buy your supplies. Card boxes (3000-5000 ct) Toploaders, sleeves, etc.
I grab my stuff off eBay. A few supply vendors on there that have great prices and speedy service.

(01-18-2013, 06:28 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]For those of you without an LCS or maybe those who get better prices online, where do you buy your supplies. Card boxes (3000-5000 ct) Toploaders, sleeves, etc.
I recently picked up a 200ct box of Card Savers from this seller on Ebay for something like $15.97 and free shipping. That was a pretty good deal on those. He probably sells other supplies too. His Ebay handle is: cobra*viper

Good luck.
i usually buy my supplies from blowout, but i get my large count boxes from my lcs. it sucks you have to buy in bulk to get the large count boxes from blowout.
I don't know about the boxes.
Depending on the number of toploaders and sleeves, small amounts I do WalMart/Target usually has some. Cheeper than paying shipping (unless a larger order by the case).
I recently purchased a bunch of toploaders and RC toploaders from Blowout. I thought the shipping was a little expensive so I might try somewhere else next time.
ontop of hof's post, when i use blowout for supplies, i get them when im buying wax and the bill is over $150, you get free shipping.
For the 5000 ct boxes, i go to my comic shop when she gets them in. They have to buy the packs of 25 though so they only come in occasionally.
I tend to just pick stuff up when I order from blowout or dacardworld
(01-19-2013, 09:00 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I tend to just pick stuff up when I order from blowout or dacardworld
Do you order your wax from them to, or just supplies?
Pages: 1 2